FMMC Member Benefits
Membership in the Florida Medical Manufacturers’ Consortium, Inc. (FMMC) makes you an integral part of a network of medical device professionals who are working to protect this industry. Florida has the second highest concentration of FDA registered medical device establishments in the United States and our industry is an economic force for the state. The FMMC exists to unite, promote and grow the Florida Medical Device Industry, and to enhance the business success of its member companies. We are taking great strides in the development of our organization and now is the opportune time to become a part of our progress.
- Discounted access to our monthly events (plant tours, briefings, webinars, etc) and networking activities to enhance business contacts and share ideas.
- Bi-monthly Executive Briefing meetings to provide a venue for networking and discussing areas of interest to you and your company, such as new FDA regulations and medical device industry trends.
- New FMMC website with customized Member pages, expanded resources, and members-only content.
- The Florida Medical Device Symposium hosted by FMMC. The Symposium will be held on May 8-9, 2017 in St. Petersburg, Florida and will include nationally recognized speakers presenting on topics relevant to our industry’s efforts.
- Member Only events.
- Legislative alerts informing you of current activity pertaining to the Medical Devices Industry
- Representation and advocacy before the Florida legislature and Executive agencies, as well as among Florida's Congressional delegation.
- Monthly e-Newsletters with timely regulatory, legislative and industry articles and information.
- Resource network of experts in the Medical Device field that are available to assist with your technical questions.
Take advantage of this opportunity to begin your membership in FMMC by completing the online membership form.
If you have any questions regarding FMMC membership please contact the FMMC office at (850) 270-3158 or by email at info@FloridaMedTech.com