Plan to attend MDMA’s 2017 Annual Meeting in our Nation’s Capital, April 26-28, 2017. MDMA’s Annual Meeting will cover key issues impacting the United States’ leadership position in med tech innovation, and how we can all help shape the regulatory and legislative agendas. This year’s meeting will provide the latest on regulatory, reimbursement, compliance and international trends, as well interactive sessions with top policy makers from FDA, CMS and more. More info and to register HERE.
CONFIRMED Speakers Include:
• Senator Todd Young (IN)
• Scott Huennekens, President & CEO, Verb Surgical, Inc.
• Joe Kiani, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Masimo Corp.
• Paul LaViolette, Managing Partner and COO, SV Life Sciences
• Eric Major, President, CEO & Co-Founder, K2M, Inc.
• Dan Moore, Chairman, LivaNova
• Congressman Erik Paulsen (MN)
• Jeff Shuren, CDRH Director
• Benson Smith, Chairman, President & CEO, Teleflex, Inc.
• Congresswoman Elise Stefanik (NY)
• Tamara Syrek Jensen, CMS’ Director of Coverage and Analysis Group
This year MDMA celebrates 25 years as the leading voice for innovative and entrepreneurial companies, and we’re continuing our proud tradition of interactive panels with top policy makers, and unique networking opportunities.
Some popular sessions are:
• The Future of Medical Technology Innovation
• Healthcare Reform: What Lies Ahead?
• CDRH Town Hall
• Congressional “Fly-In” with Members of Congress
• Building the Right Culture & Team
• 25 Years of MDMA
• AND MUCH MORE
FMMC Members use the promotional code "STATE" to receive $100 off the nonmember rate. More info and to register HERE